- Data Entry Coordinator (Finance)
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (Office Based)
- Close to transport links, centrally located
- Award winning business
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and thriving legal firm with offices throughout the UK, part of a PLC group with an excellent reputation in their field. An open and honest culture where your voice is heard, and you are treated as an individual. A friendly and supportive team environment working in a collaborative setting alongside a positive and encouraging Head of Finance.
This is truly an excellent opportunity for a Data Entry Coordinator who is seeking a stable and supportive environment with honest and open lines of communication with quality being at the forefront of their work practices.
If you detailed orientated with the ability to manipulate data using pivots via Excel then this opportunity is for you.
You will be dealing with numerical volume transactions, searching the database from various internal sources, with a focus to reconcile the data checking it is correct , input the data and confirm it matches.
You will leave ‘no stone unturned’ until the match is correctly found at times chasing multiple query trails with a proactive and structured approach to your work liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exposure of working with data
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Strong Excel skills with experience of pivots and lookups with exposure of manipulating data and reports
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be an advantage.
- Advantageous if you have come from a legal or finance background but not essential
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary £20k-25k