Remote working, flexible working hours, full or part time.
Study support after probation period
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a thriving consultancy & outsourced business with an excellent reputation in their field. They work with a cross section of clients in various sectors genuinely making a difference with integrity and honesty being super important in their company values. They offer a supportive and friendly environment in a stable and growing business. Joining a team with strong technical skills with a progressive business owner .
You will report into the Finance Manager who leads from the front. The main focus for this role will be to assist initially with bookkeeping up to trial balance along with assisting with preparing management accounts. The position is full time and also open to the possibility of reduced hours. You will ideally be available immediately.
An outline of duties will consist of: –
- Processing purchase and sub-contractor ledgers
- Raising sales ledger invoices
- Chasing overdue invoices
- Preparing and posting month end journals such as prepayments, accruals and depreciation calculations.
- Assisting payroll team in busy periods
- Managing expenses
- Month end accounts
- Processing VAT returns
- General ad hoc admin duties
This is an exciting to time to join this thriving business, the role will grow and develop as the business grows.
- General bookkeeping up to trial balance is a must
- Ability to work independently
- Experience of using Xero, Sage, Quickbooks and other cloud-based accounting systems
- Exposure of dealing with charity accounts would be advantageous but not essential.
This is truly an excellent opportunity with competitive benefits in a growing, stable business with personal development and growth.
Beam Recruit is a specialist Accountancy & Finance consultancy based in Liverpool covering vacancies in the North West.
We have lots more info about us and our current vacancies , please visit www.beamrecruit.co.uk and follow us on twitter @beamrecruit
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary £25k-30k