- Legal Cashier Supervisor
- Salary: Highly Competitive
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (Office Based)
- Close to transport links, centrally located
- Award winning business
Why this Company?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and thriving legal firm with offices throughout the UK, part of a PLC group with an excellent reputation in their field. An open and honest culture where your voice is heard, and you are treated as an individual.
A friendly and supportive team environment working in a collaborative setting alongside a positive and encouraging Head of Finance. They are going through exciting expansion plans over the next 12 months and beyond.
If you are a Senior Legal Cashier with staff management experience and looking for that career progression, then this could be the role for you.
What is expected?
The main focus of this role is to supervise a team of legal cashiers and also managing your own workload in a legal cashiering capacity
The main focus of the will be to assist with the smooth running of the cash office, along with supporting a team of legal cashiers.
- You will have a proven track record within a finance legal setting
- Exposure to SRA standards and regulations is essential
- Staff supervision experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good Excel skills with experience of pivots and lookups and reporting
Beam Recruit is a specialist Accountancy & Finance consultancy based in Liverpool covering vacancies in the Northwest.
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary £30k-40k