Permanent – Southend-on-Sea
£22-25k -35 hours per week
Why this company?
If you want to work with a growing entrepreneurial non-profit making organisation who have a unique approach, working alongside an inspirational Executive Director then this will be the role for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and passionate business who have exciting plans for 2020 and beyond. Their values are based on passion and integrity offering networking opportunities, education & social events to business communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
You will support a charismatic & innovative leader who has an impressive background in the wider business community. You will be working in a collaborative setting, what is great is the people and their services with an emphasis of putting back into the business community. You will be in trusted hands with your career.
What would make you a perfect fit?
This is a newly created role with the ability to put your own stamp on things managing the day-to-day activities of the organisation and supporting the operations manager .
The role has a wide scope on offer, the sky’s the limit with development and advancement . You will be working on multiple projects at any one time with the flexibility to attend meetings throughout the UK.
Some of the key areas of expertise that would help are: –
- A professional individual with excellent communication skills, to build both internal and external relationships and represent the company in varying situations
- Processing new memberships
- Dealing with email queries and over the phone
- Administration of onboarding new members
- Assist with the integration and roll out of a new CRM system
- Raise and process invoices via Xero
- A brand ambassador with the ability to foster and build client relationships
- Providing full operational & administration support to internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake ad hoc project work – supporting and running specific campaigns /meetings
What’s on offer for you
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a supportive and creative leadership team with an outstanding reputation in their field.
Salary 22-25k,pension scheme along with the ability to progress in a growing business. A truly exciting role for someone looking for that next step on the career ladder where they can make a big impact.
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary £20k-25k