- Finance Assistant
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (Office Based)
- Close to transport links, centrally located
- Award winning business
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and thriving legal firm with offices throughout the UK, part of a PLC group with an excellent reputation in their field. An open and honest culture where your voice is heard, and you are treated as an individual. A friendly and supportive team environment working in a collaborative setting alongside a positive and encouraging Head of Finance.
You will report to a supportive and experienced Accounts Manager who will help you develop in your career path. This is truly a superb opportunity for someone who is looking for that next step on the career ladder in an account’s environment.
The main focus of the role will be to support the wider finance department in a cross functional role cover departmental tasks in times of sickness, holiday and busy periods.
Areas of support will cover:-
- Daily reconciliations
- Processing & raising invoices
- Numerical volume transactions, searching the database from various internal sources, with a focus to reconcile the data checking it is correct , input the data and confirm it matches.
- Managing inbox account queries .
- General administration
You will be in safe hands with your career as full training and development will be provided.
- You will have a genuine desire to learn new skills .
- It is key you have some exposure in an accounts department .
- If you are keen, organised, with a drive to learn then this could be the job for you!
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Good Excel skills with experience of pivots and lookups
Beam Recruit is a specialist Accountancy & Finance consultancy based in Liverpool covering vacancies in the Northwest.
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary £20k-25k