Study support after probation
This is an amazing opportunity to join an innovate, forward thinking and expanding business outside Chester with an excellent reputation in their field. The team is led by a truly supportive and hands on manager who leads from the front . You will be in safe hands with your accountancy career as full development and support is available.
Due to succession planning they are looking to appoint a Finance Assistant who will progress and develop into an Accountant role.
Here is a snapshot of some of the duties, they will develop and change as the person grows into the role with full training and support:-
- Managing AP & AR ledgers
- Analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Assisting with payment runs
- Updating cashflow on a daily basis
- Allocating incoming payments
- Setting up direct debits & new clients
- Assist with month end
This truly an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make that next step in their accountancy career.
- You will have a proven track record within an accounts department ideally at a transactional level
- Own transport is essential due to the location.
- Open to graduates with some work-based experience in a finance setting
- A good working knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Ideally studying to or open to study AAT/CIMA/ACCA
Beam Recruit is a specialist Accountancy & Finance consultancy based in Liverpool covering vacancies in the Northwest.
We have lots more info about us and our current vacancies , please visit www.beamrecruit.co.uk and follow us on twitter @beamrecruit
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help
- Salary £20k-25k