- £38k – £45k
- Swanley, Kent
- Office based – hybrid available after first month has been completed
- 39 hours per week
- Competitive benefits package
Why this company?
If you want to work with an established, growing and national business who have exciting expansion plans over the next 12 months and beyond, then this will be the role for you.
This is a wonderful time to join a thriving business who provide essential services to their clients. They work collaboratively being driven by their values.
You will work alongside the HR Business Partner to provide HR advisory and administrative support to specific areas of the business. The HR Business Partner is a positive and highly respected manager who will offer support and training. What is great about this company is the people and their values.
If you are HR Advisor who is immediately available and looking for a new challenge, then this could be the role for you.
Here is a snapshot of some of your duties: –
- Providing advice and guidance on HR matters
- Performance management, disciplinaries and grievances
- Absence management
- Support HRBP with organisational change activities
- HR projects
- HR database upkeep
- Leaver admin
- You will have a proven track record working as a HR advisor in a fast-paced environment.
- Dealing with workers across multiple sites.
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills with good attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work with confidential and sensitive information.
This a great time to join this growing and well-established organisation, being part of a supportive and friendly team with a common goal to achieve excellence.
Beam Recruit is a specialist Accountancy & Finance consultancy based in Liverpool covering the Northwest.
We have lots more info about us and our current vacancies, please visit www.beamrecruit.co.uk and follow us on twitter @beamrecruit.
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary £30k-40k