· £34-38k– Widnes
· Mechanical Engineering or Product Design Degree ( or equivalent ) Required
· 40 hours per week with flexible working patterns
· Own transport essential due to location
· Multi award winning business
Why this company?
If you want to work with a growing entrepreneurial SME manufacturing business who have a unique approach, history of innovation and breaking the mould then this will be the role for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate business who have impressive growth plans this year and beyond . You will be working in a collaborative setting, what is great is the people and their product . Their core values are based on honesty, integrity and reputation. They always put the customer first, don’t cut corners with quality of service and product development being top of their list.
They operate globally with an impressive reputation within their area of expertise . You will be working alongside a supportive Technical Manager where your voice is heard with full support to grow and develop. The back story of their business journey is truly inspirational.
What would make you a perfect fit?
The main focus of the role will be to support the design team in producing high standard drawings to meet the quality standards of their customers.
An outline of your key responsibilities: –
· Assist with production of accurate drawings in Solidworks that can meet both the customers’ and production capabilities
· Collaborate with purchasing and production teams
· Manage 3D models to use at exhibitions
· Plan CNC work schedule
· Attend regular production meetings with senior management team
AutoCAD, Solidworks and 3D software experience is essential along with a Degree/HND in Mechanical Engineering or Product Design . 2-3 years experience within a similar setting is crucial for this role.
What’s on offer for you
· Basic salary £30k-38k
· Benefits membership
· Company Pension
A note from us :We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary £30k-40k