- £11-14 per hour
- Widnes- Free Parking-Own transport essential
- 100% Office based
- Ongoing temporary up to 12 weeks
Why this company?
If you want to work with an established, growing and national business who have exciting expansion plans over the next 12 months and beyond then this will be the role for you.
This is a wonderful time to join a thriving business who provide essential services to their clients, they work collaboratively being driven by their values.
This is newly created team, working alongside a supportive manager who leads from the front who is genuinely looking to build a team with a voice who are working together to create an outstanding AP department. They are a positive and highly respected manager who will offer support and training . What is great is the people and their values.
They are looking for some temporary cover during a busy period with the possibility of a permanent contract.
You will join a newly appointed team of Accounts Payable professionals, here is a snapshot of some of your duties:-
- Inputting volume invoices on a daily basis
- Coding and matching PO & GRN
- Dealing with complex queries
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations
- Assist with preparing payment run
- Rota dealing with inbox AP queries
- You will have a proven track record within an accounts payable function
- Due to salary banding they are open to all levels of experience, must have minimum 6 months.
- A good working knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Attention to detail with a proactive approach.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
This a great time to join this newly created shared service centre, being part of a supportive and friendly team with a common goal to achieve excellence.
Beam Recruit is a specialist Accountancy & Finance consultancy based in Liverpool covering the Northwest.
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help
- Salary £20k-25k