Why this company?
How do we start to explain this amazing Merseyside based charity. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, awe inspiring ,growing and friendly charity with an excellent reputation in their field.
A forward-thinking culture and most importantly your voice is heard, being treated as an individual. The organisation is looking to recruit due to growth . A supportive senior management team with a national presence reporting into an innovative Head of Department.
If you are a web designer looking for that next step on your career path or starting your journey, who is looking for a new challenge, being part of an organisation with a heart and most importantly personal development then this could be the role for you.
What is expected?
You will support the team in building, updating and developing a number of websites within the group with varying brands to a wide variety of audiences.
Collaboration and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders are a key part of the role.
Here is a snapshot of some of the key duties:-
- Create and manage multiple websites keeping them up to date , engaging and relevant.
- Responsible for managing the design and layout of websites according to specifications & brand identity
- Collaborating with marketing team in the development of website content.
- Develop and maintain partner websites .
- Update SharePoint sites
- Producing ad-hoc landing pages
- Support internal and external marketing campaigns
What would make you a perfect fit?
Not being afraid to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and get involved ,with a passion to demonstrate the organisations values is super important with a passion for continual improvement & standards.
- Working knowledge of both the creative and structural process of Website and UX Design.
- Squarespace, WordPress, Wix , Adobe Creative Suite.
What’s on offer for you
- £22-25k per annum
- Flexible working schedule & onsite parking
- 35 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension & Wellness Scheme
- Own transport desirable
- Salary £20k-25k