Multi-Site – Widnes & Ireland
Why this company?
If you want to work with a growing entrepreneurial SME supply chain partner who have a unique approach, history of innovation and breaking the mould then this will be the role for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate business who have impressive growth plans this year and beyond . You will be working in a collaborative setting, what is great is the people and their product . Their core values are based on honesty, integrity and reputation. They always put the customer first, don’t cut corners with quality of service and product development being top of their list.
They operate globally with an impressive reputation within their area of expertise . You will be in trusted hands with your career. You will be working alongside a supportive Director were your voice is heard with full autonomy. The back story of their business journey is truly inspirational.
Your role & responsibilities
You will report into an exceptional manager who breaks the mould in this field allowing you to put your own stamp on things.
The main focus of the role will be to:-
- Manage and support the organisational training strategy and implementation across the group formulating policies and procedures along with ‘hands on’ delivery for the manufacturing and logistics teams.
- You will plan, co-ordinate , develop and deliver all training requirements across the business along with supporting the ongoing development of a positive culture in the delivery of a blended training initiative across the group.
- Support the creation of a training programme to aid onboarding of new starters
- Deliver shop floor training to all new starters & existing workforce
What would make you a perfect fit?
- Proven exposure within a hands-on training environment is essential
- Experience of delivering training in a shop floor setting within manufacturing, logistics, supply chain or warehousing is preferable.
- Proven experience with traditional and modern training methods such as , classroom, workshops, mentoring and e learning.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with varying levels of technical stakeholders.
- You will be required to travel between 3 sites in the Northwest and occasional travel to Ireland.
What’s on offer for you
- Basic salary £27,000-£35,000 – depending upon experience.
- Benefits membership
- Company Pension
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary £30k-40k