£35,000-£45,000k, yearly bonus & profit share
Why this company?
If you want to work with a growing entrepreneurial SME manufacturing business who have a unique approach, history of innovation and breaking the mould then this will be the role for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate business who have impressive growth plans this year and beyond . You will be working in a collaborative setting, what is great is the people and their product . Their core values are based on honesty, integrity and reputation. They always put the customer first, don’t cut corners with quality of service and product development being top of their list.
They operate globally with an impressive reputation within their area of expertise . You will be working alongside a supportive CEO where your voice is heard with full autonomy. The back story of their business journey is truly inspirational.
What would make you a perfect fit?
The main focus of the role will be to produce a high standard of drawings to meet customer standards along with managing product design and development within the business.
An outline of your key responsibilities: –
- Produce accurate drawings in Solidworks that can meet both the customers’ and production capabilities
- Involved with supporting and mentoring junior CAD technician
- Collaborate with purchasing and production teams to ensure all parts required on BOM are ordered ahead of production date
- Attend regular production meetings with Senior Management Team
- Plan CNC work schedule
- Manage 2 direct reports
- Provide accurate costs sheets for quotation purposes
- Manage 3D models to use at exhibitions
Proven exposure experience with a plastics or packaging setting would be preferable. AutoCAD, Solidworks and 3D software experience is essential . HND/ Degree in Design Engineering preferable but not essential
What’s on offer for you
- Basic salary £35,000 –£45,000 depending upon experience.
- Yearly bonus based on KPIS
- Annual profit share
- Benefits membership
- Company Pension
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary £30k-40k