Administrator- Part Time – Runcorn
- Temporary to Permanent
- £8.89 rising to £9.60 after probation period.
- 16 Hours per week, flexibility on days and hours.
This is a super opportunity to join a growing and exciting business with an excellent reputation in their field. They offer a supportive and friendly environment, you are treated as an individual with the ability to have your voice heard. They have a reputation for quality, customer service and innovation. Your hard work is rewarded and staff development is top of there list.
You will report to a supportive and experienced Team Manager who will help you develop in your career path. This is truly a superb opportunity for someone who is looking for that next step on the career ladder in an operations environment.
Here is an overview of some of the key duties:-
- Assisting finance team with admin support
- General filing , scanning and inputting data
- Dealing with incoming queries via telephone and email
- Attending departmental meetings, taking notes and action points
- Assisting with producing weekly reports
It is key you have exposure in an office setting .
Good working knowledge of Word & Excel
If you are keen, organised, with a drive to learn then this could be the job for you!
Beam Recruit is a specialist consultancy based in Liverpool covering vacancies in the North West.
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary Up to £20k