Operations Assistant- Runcorn
- Temporary to Permanent
- £18,500 rising to £20,000 after probation period.
- 40 Hours per week, flexible start and finish times
This is a super opportunity to join a growing and exciting business with an excellent reputation in their field. They offer a supportive and friendly environment, you are treated as an individual with the ability to have your voice heard. They have a reputation for quality, customer service and innovation. Your hard work is rewarded and staff development is top of there list.
You will report to a supportive and experienced Operations Manager who will help you develop in your career path. This is truly a superb opportunity for someone who is looking for that next step on the career ladder in an operations environment.
Here is an overview of some of the key duties:-
- Creating sales orders for the production team
- Organising daily flow of orders
- Data entry onto internal database along with spreadsheet management
- Creating, reviewing and issuing daily reports
- Support warehouse activity in relation to distribution & logistics
- Maintain relationships with hauliers & suppliers
- Actively participate in departmental meetings
You will be in safe hands with your career as full training and development will be provided.
You will have a genuine desire to learn new skills .
It is key you have some exposure in an operations/office setting .
If you are keen, organised, with a drive to learn then this could be the job for you!
Beam Recruit is a specialist consultancy based in Liverpool covering vacancies in the North West.
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary Up to £20k