Why this company?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving business with an excellent reputation in their field with a national presence. They offer a supportive and friendly environment in a stable and growing business where your voice is heard, and you are treated as an individual. Joining a team with strong technical skills with a progressive senior management team.
What is expected?
You will report into the Senior Manager who leads from the front. This is a superb opportunity for that step on the ladder in a finance analyst capacity looking to join an organisation with a heart whose values demonstrate passion in what they do.
The main focus of the role will be to process high volumes of data on a daily basis with the ability to identify discrepancies.
Some of the duties will cover: –
- Extraction of financial data for consolidation in preparation for the billings teams to process invoices
- Preparation of allocations journals for various cost centres
- Provide income variance reporting for each cost centre
- Reconciliation on a daily basis outlining discrepancies
- Using Excel to navigate daily uploads of data
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for reporting purposes
What would make you a perfect fit?
- It is essential you are fully conversant with Excel including pivot tables
- Experience of working with high volumes data is key
- Exposure in a transactional finance setting
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with strong attention to detail.
What’s on offer for you
£22-26k, 40 hours per week with flexi time. Wonderful benefits package, pension scheme and 25 days annual leave
Beam Recruit is a specialist Accountancy & Finance consultancy based in Liverpool covering vacancies in the North West.
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary £20k-25k