18 Month Fixed Term Contract
Why this company?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving business with an excellent reputation in their field with a national presence. They offer a supportive and friendly environment in a stable and growing business where your voice is heard, and you are treated as an individual. Joining a team with strong technical skills with a progressive senior management team. They are looking to recruit a number of junior analysts due to recent growth within the organisation
What is expected?
You will report into the Senior Manager who leads from the front. This is a superb opportunity for that step on the ladder in an analyst capacity looking to join an organisation with a heart whose values demonstrate passion in what they do.
The main focus of the role will be to process high volumes of data on a daily basis with the ability to identify discrepancies.
Some of the duties will cover: –
- Accurately processing high volumes of data
- Completing daily reconciliations to identify errors and discrepancies.
- Using Macros via Excel to navigate daily uploads of data
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders when reporting errors
What would make you a perfect fit?
- It is essential you are fully conversant with Excel including V- Lookups, Index, Match, Pivot Tables and Macros.
- Experience of working with high volumes data in a repetitive setting is key
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with strong attention to detail.
What’s on offer for you
£19,000-£21,000, 40 hours per week with flexi time. Wonderful benefits package, pension scheme and 25 days annual leave
Beam Recruit is a specialist Accountancy & Finance consultancy based in Liverpool covering vacancies in the North West.
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary £20k-25k