Permanent – 2-3 days per week – Remote home working
£25,000-£30,000 – Full time equivalent
Ideally Liverpool based, also open to North West region
Why this company?
This is a superb opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative and progressive H&S consultancy with an impressive portfolio of businesses throughout the UK. Due to continued growth they are looking to add to their already talented team with exciting expansion plans over the next 2 years.
You will join a friendly forward-thinking business with an outstanding reputation in their field. The team is led a supportive and inspirational Director who leads from the front in an upbeat environment.
What would make you a perfect fit?
You will report into an exceptional manager who will allow you to grow and develop with the opportunity to put your own stamp on things.
The main focus of the role will be to manage a portfolio of SME clients, new and existing throughout the North West supporting the ongoing development of a positive culture in the delivery of HSE requirements.
An outline of your key responsibilities: –
- HSE compliance advice and assurance
- Conduct health and safety audits, risk assessments and workplace inspections recommending remedial actions where necessary
- Compiling new risk assessments & updating existing ones
- Ensure any actions arising from audits, risk assessments or inspections are closed out
- Conduct quality audits on all processes recommending remedial actions
- Providing professional and effective H&S advice and guidance
- Onsite HSE reviews with existing and new clients
- Providing quotations.
Proven exposure within an HSE setting is essential along with NEBOSH Qualification. Experience of handling sensitive situations with the ability to demonstrate proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities is key.
What’s on offer for you
£25,000-30,000 full time equivalent, 2-3 days per week, with flexibility on days and hours. Full remote working with onsite client meetings throughout the North West.
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary £25k-30k