Why this company?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and thriving business who put employee development at the forefront of their values. A forward-thinking culture where your voice is heard, and you are treated as an individual. A friendly and supportive team environment working in a collaborative setting.
What would make you a perfect fit?
You will join an existing team of administrators acting as the main support function for all internal departments as well as providing administration services to external stakeholders.
You will be undertaking a number of tasks at any one time with the ability to be highly organised .
Some of the key areas of expertise that would help are: –
- Providing full operational & administration support to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare reports, heavily involved with spreadsheets , typing and filing
- Responsible for sorting all incoming and outgoing post
- Processing incoming correspondence via telephone, email and post.
- A professional individual with excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fully conversant with all Microsoft packages
- Experience of using mail merge in Word would be an advantage
- Ideally have exposure of working in a regulated environment
What’s on offer for you
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a supportive and established business.
Salary range on offer is due to all levels of experience would be considered with at least a minimum of 12 months in an administrative setting.
Salary 18-22k,pension scheme along with the ability to progress in a growing business. A truly exciting role for someone looking for that next step on the career ladder where they can make an impact.
A note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days. If you want to call us for a confidential chat about any other vacancies or some guidance, we are happy to help.
- Salary Up to £20k